H & M Farms Ltd. employs 10 employees year round and hires approximately 15 seasonal workers. A comprehensive benefits package is offered to full time employees as well as RPP contributions after 1 year employment. There is opportunity to learn challenging, exciting skills and be a part of a friendly team of agriculture professionals.
Some of the duties for general team member include:
- Organization of parts and tools in shop and storage shed
- Inventory control in shop, sheds, and equipment
- Work on minor repair and maintenance projects
- Order parts and plan timing of repair projects
- Development of safety protocols for safe operations
- Equipment maintenance records (including truck safeties)
- Maintenance scheduling
- Maintain equipment service checklist
- Clean equipment
- Weekly vehicle maintenance (check oil, coolant, air filters, tires, lights)
- Summarize tasks completed to management on a weekly basis
- Operate tractors, harvesters, combines, swathers and hand tools safely
- Load and unload supplies from trucks
- Perform minor adjustments on equipment such as tractors, swathers and combines; proactively maintain equipment
- Ensure crops are stored according to procedure to prevent spoilage
- Maintain and repair farm buildings and fences
Other positions at H & M Farms include: Operations Manager, Marketing & Logistics, Agronomist, Farm Maintenance Technician, Administrative Assistant
"Growing sustainable agriculture for future generations of family, employees, and community."
15 Market Street
Altona, MB, Canada R0G 0B0
Office: (204) 324-5556
There are not positions available at this time.
Please keep posted for future employment opportunities.
Submit resume or application
Kyle Friesen email@example.com